Tel Aviv also known as “the city that never stops” is the first modern Jewish city in Israel. The city is located on the Mediterranean coast in central-west Israel, the fifth-most-visited city in the Middle East. Tel Aviv’s “White City”, designated a UNESCO as World Heritage Site in 2003, and comprises the world’s largest concentration of Bauhaus
Since, there are a large number of tourists coming to Tel Aviv from all parts of the world, finding an excellent, and budgeted accommodation can get really tough. Even though, the place offers large number of hotels and resorts where you can stay, but that is possible only if you are lucky to find the accommodation, or you have an advance booking. There are many hotels and resorts in the vicinity of the beaches, but most of them are expensive and heavy on your pocket.
Travelers coming from far off countries usually prefer to select hotels that are equipped with high amenities and are easy on the pocket. The rentable holiday apartments are gaining massive recognition from tourist, as being in alien place, they provide you the freedom to choose accommodation as per your own requirement, and the built in kitchen gives you the freedom to have home cooked food. Below are the some of the reasons why Panorama Apartments in Tel Aviv have become popular
- As the name suggests, each apartment provides wide-angle view of the beach
- It’s a rented holiday home located far from all the hustle bustle of the city offering peace, comfort, luxury at a very reasonable price
- Situated on the extended beach line of the city, providing a self indulging means to the travelers
- All the rooms are sea facing, providing the most scenic view of sunrise and sun set over the Mediterranean Sea
- To the guests, it provides adobe of peace, making it a special place to spend quality time with your spouse
- It provide large living area, open terrace and balcony to enjoy cool evening breeze
- The apartment comes with amazingly designed interior comprising of two bedrooms, a master bedroom and kitchen
- Apartments offer fully equipped kitchens with all modern amenities, providing you the freedom to cook your own meal
- From bathroom towel, microwave, to Wi-Fi, they make it sure to provide you all the amenities, without taking extra from your pocket
- They offer good amount of privacy, making families to feel content and secure
- Located at the central location of the city, the apartments are connected with the worth visiting sites of the city
- In addition to the facilities, room / customer service is something that makes the holiday apartments in Tel Aviv worth spending time in
The holiday apartments are the most recommended staying option provided for the foreign tourists and even for local travelers, who don’t mind paying slightly higher for an amazing stay. The apartments are recommended because of the benefits being provided by them in contrast to the luxury hotels.